Trojan Forum Forum Index Trojan Forum
Trojan and other JA music discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New area in the forum!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Trojan Forum Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zapatoo_the_Tiger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: New area in the forum! Reply with quote

Recently, there's been good comments about this album or that album, members have asked if a particular album is any good (myself included) and I've added some personal review opinions of a few albums myself.

Rather than putting them in a haphazard fashion, all over this "General Discussion" forum, I've just set up a "Reviews / Recommendations" forum.

This forum can be used to add your comments and opinions about Trojan albums, other Jamaican tunes / albums and related music, especially (and preferably) if there's a Jamaican connection - by "related music", I mean probably classic R&B and soul, plus its derivatives (Northern, Southern, Deep, Funk, Jazz, Jazz-Funk, Latin, Afro, Doo-Wop, Gospel, Blues - you get the picture Smile - possibly even Disco Shocked ...and references to some C&W are often valid too)

I'll set up topics for forthcoming Trojan/RAS releases, though these will remain locked until about the release date (though if any of you are lucky enough to receive review copies earlier and want to remark on them, then please pester me and I'll unlock the topic Wink )

Also, I am aware that some are re-issues of albums. However, these might have been re-packaged or have bonus tracks or both...so unless it's a "no brainer" recommendation - that you must comment on - even if the re-issue was as it was originally, then get in touch with me, otherwise we'll wait Wink

Feel free to add your own review/comment topics in that forum Cool Smile

Have fun Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFuYIi5-igc
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Trojan Forum Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: