Trojan Forum Forum Index Trojan Forum
Trojan and other JA music discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Xmas

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Trojan Forum Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skadad
Golden Festival

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Merry Xmas Reply with quote

Can i take this opportunity to wish all forum members and their families a very merry xmas,and all the best for 2006,may you all spend far too much money on music again in the coming year Very Happy
Zapatoo_the_Tiger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...thanks for setting this up, Mick (and the same best wishes to you and yours) - as you can see I've "upgraded" this topic to "Announcement" Wink Smile Cool

I would like to add my own best wishes to all members and "lurkers" of this forum.

Without labouring the point, it's been another troubled year of conflict, natural disasters and musical and personal losses - I mention this last point as a reminder that we recently lost one of "our" music's most active UK sponsors - Charlie Reggae (Kenn Jones), some of us knew him personally to a greater or (in my case) lesser extent, while others knew him only via this forum, BAF or Pama and MSN Messenger chat.

My thoughts are with his family as they face this most difficult time.

I should like to thank the forum members both new and old for their ongoing support of this forum - our thoughts are keenly read and sometimes acted on - this forum represents a barometer of opinion or one of the few spyholes on the JA music-buying public.

I also wish everyone here all the very best for Christmas and the New Year, however you choose to celebrate it (or not, as the case may be) - I shall be spending my time at home with the family, with occasional forays to the pub or to neighbours' for a tipple. I'll also be checking some post-Christmas music sales, just to see if there are any "must have" CDs Wink

I'll be in and out of this place as usual over the holidays - please feel free to share any musical Christmas presents/surprises with the rest of us.

Best as always - Zap / Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFuYIi5-igc
Mr B
On Board

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seasons Greetings to I'n'I aka the world, peace, love and prosperity to all.

Please click below to pick up your greeting (shockwave flash required);

http://www.microphonic.biz/pr/xmas2005.htm
Warming Up The Scene

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Christmas and New Year to all Laughing

Hope everyone has a good time and plenty of new choons ('cos I definitely will have Wink )

WJUK
Essexgirl
On Board

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Health, Wealth & Happiness in 2006 Very Happy

Peace & Light

Shaz xxx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Trojan Forum Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: