Trojan Forum Forum Index Trojan Forum
Trojan and other JA music discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best wishes for Christmas

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Trojan Forum Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zapatoo_the_Tiger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Best wishes for Christmas Reply with quote

Just thought I'd wish everyone of whatever religion (or none at all), the very best wishes for Christmas.

Personally, I've had a very mixed year...I feel it hasn't been one of my best, but I'm looking forward to improvements and new opportunities in 2007...

I've had an enjoyable time once again in here, thanks for your continued support - we've had quite an influx of members this last year (not all of them spammers, either!) and you long-standing folk continue with valuable, amusing and choice contributione. Great to see some returning members too - maybe you'd been taking well-earned breaks or maybe just too busy with a real life to join in for a while...Wink

I trust I've been both helpful (with info), provocative (some opinions) and uplifting (my razor-sharp wit Confused Laughing)

I've also had the pleasure of meeting some of you on a couple of occasions this year, or at least speking on the phone...I wouldn't have dreamed of this several years ago - this Internet-thingy has certainly opened up a new world of contacts / acquaintance / friends - it's been good to know there are others who have similarly tastes in music to me.

Musically, I'd been quite "lonely" down the years.

So whatever your events and celebrations, I hope your Christmas time is happy, enjoyable and successful.

Best as always - Zap / Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFuYIi5-igc
skadad
Golden Festival

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,Merry Xmas Joe,and everyone else on the forum!Good year all round really in our house,kids doing well at school,and all doing well at their chosen sports(top three finish for Otley Town under 9's please Santa Confused )Seen some good gigs this year,Horace,Alton and Madness,so yeah,can't complain really.HAVE A GREAT TIME EVERYONE,ALL THE BEST FOR '07 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Port-O-Jam
Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Best wishes for Christmas Reply with quote

Zapatoo_the_Tiger wrote:
I trust I've been both helpful (with info), provocative (some opinions) and uplifting (my razor-sharp wit Confused Laughing)

Fishing for complements Joe? Wink Seasons greetings to all and it was great to meet some of you at various "do's" this past year. And a Bah Hum Bug for good measure as well Very Happy

Last edited by Port-O-Jam on Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Walt Jabsco UK
Warming Up The Scene

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Christmas / New Year to all.

Hope you all get the pressies you want Laughing (fresh JA music maybe Wink )

(Most important make sure the kiddies have a good 'un.)
understudies
On Board

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merry christmas to all of you. have thoroughly enjoyed becoming a part of this board. It is filled with so many nice people who seems to hold an unknown mass ofinformation about the music I love. Have already been turned on to a lots of new artists (special thanks to you Joe for all the soul recommendations). I have had a year filled with some really good ups and some pretty heavy downs, but I am leaving the year on top and full of expectations for the next... Moving to the other end of the world to study for half a year, so I am looking forward to all the new experiences that will bring me... Will miss my record collection though....
JumpUp
Warming Up The Scene

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very Merry Crimbo to one and all.

Being a Trojan forums virgin I'm not sure how well placed I am for making comments about the site. However it's Xmas, I've had a few glasses of Bordeaux and I know a bit about the good old reggae vibe......

I've found the forums very friendly and helpful in my short time of posting. The musical knowledge many of you (Zap) have is such a valuable resource. The other noticeable aspect of these forums is the lack of ‘we know best’ or purest rubbish which others forums fall victim of.

So, from a new member, thanks!

One Love

Jumps.

UKRG Radio - http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/index.php?id=192

Last edited by JumpUp on Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Too Bad
Get On The Ball

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merry christmas
Gentle Jones
Warming Up The Scene

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best to all of you for 2007
Intensified
Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to all of you and yours ! Smile Smile Smile Joyeux Noel et Bonne année Cool
marina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giving my contribution to the holiday wishes and languages,
feliz natal e um 2007 fera! Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Trojan Forum Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: